Sys Admin TALK Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.6 Sys Admin TALK Forums > Other Forums > Break Time > Forum is real slow??
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
uidzer0
root

Unhappy Forum is real slow??

I know that I've been away for awhile but damn I didn't expect to see so little traffic here.. What happened? Everybody quit their jobs???

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-25-2007 08:15 PM
uidzer0 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for uidzer0 Click here to Send uidzer0 a Private Message Visit uidzer0's homepage! Find more posts by uidzer0 Add uidzer0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Salvaico
SAT Guru

As it has slowed down, I've been coming less frequently. Thus the vicious cycle continues...

Old Post 10-17-2007 11:03 PM
Salvaico is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Salvaico Click here to Send Salvaico a Private Message Find more posts by Salvaico Add Salvaico to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlleyCat
SAT Groupie

Very quiet for ages - i'll add something just to try and keep it moving along

--
Richard

Old Post 10-24-2007 04:48 PM
AlleyCat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlleyCat Click here to Send AlleyCat a Private Message Find more posts by AlleyCat Add AlleyCat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeffx
SAT Moderator

And so it goes.

Glad to see people still pop in from time to time.

J

Old Post 11-03-2007 11:29 PM
jeffx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffx Click here to Send jeffx a Private Message Visit jeffx's homepage! Find more posts by jeffx Add jeffx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cailin
SAT Guru

These days I only drop by if none of my other fora offer anything interesting. As one has already remarked: things have died down in here.

And yes, I -am- actually in the processes of switching jobs. Hopefully, in a few years I'll be out of IT. It'll be a teacher's life for me. High school maths, to be precise... And possibly English as well.

Old Post 02-22-2008 11:49 AM
Cailin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cailin Click here to Send Cailin a Private Message Find more posts by Cailin Add Cailin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uidzer0
root

quote:
Originally posted by Cailin
These days I only drop by if none of my other fora offer anything interesting. As one has already remarked: things have died down in here.

And yes, I -am- actually in the processes of switching jobs. Hopefully, in a few years I'll be out of IT. It'll be a teacher's life for me. High school maths, to be precise... And possibly English as well.

I'm the same way, though with this job there is not much need to find answers that I don't already know.. Job is very relaxed (very much welcomed after 14 years of fast paced very large environments) and I also trying to find a way to migrate out of IT. I am actually trying to get all my ducks in a row to take a year off next year so I can travel. In 14 years, I have never taken a vacation. And that has definitely taken its toll lol.

Old Post 05-22-2008 06:58 PM
uidzer0 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for uidzer0 Click here to Send uidzer0 a Private Message Visit uidzer0's homepage! Find more posts by uidzer0 Add uidzer0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote